Friday 14 August 2015

Dia de passeata / Sightseeing day

Fomos passear com os meus sogros e familiares a Setúbal e que bem me soube! Já estava a ficar trololó com tanto tempo em casa!
É verdade que não consigo passear como antes e que ando devagarinho e tenho que fazer muitas paragens… Mas lá fui!
Primeiro, ver as vistas à Arrábida…

We went sightseeing with my in-laws and family to Setúbal and it felt so good! I was getting nuts passing so much time at home!
It is true that I can’t walk as much as before and that I walk rather slowly and have to make many stops... But I did it!
First, see the sights in Arrábida...

Depois um belo almocinho. Deliciei-me com choco frito, que um dia não são dias! :) Até o Afonso ficou satisfeito!

E depois, passear pela baixa de Setúbal. Eu estudei dois anos em Setúbal, mas a verdade é que não conhecia o centro. Ia só para a faculdade e pronto. Tinha até a ideia que Setúbal não tinha nada para ver, mas pelo menos aquela zona é bastante bonita!

Then a tasty lunch. I delighted myself with fried cuttlefish, after all, sometimes you just have to indulge! :) Even Afonso was pleased! 


And finally, a stroll through downtown Setúbal. I studied two years in Setúbal, but the truth is I didn’t know the center. I just went to college everyday and that was it. I even had the idea that Setúbal had nothing to see, but at least that area is quite beautiful!




p.s. Tenho poucas fotos, que não levei a minha máquina e o homem é um chato para tirar fotografias! :P

ps I have  few pictures, since I didn't take my camera and the man is hard to convince to take pictures! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Algo a comentar? Aqui é o lugar! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...