- Fluffy diapers http://www.fluffydiapers.pt/
- Ecorabinhos http://www.eco-rabinhos.com/
- Ecoprodutos http://www.ecoprodutos.net/
- Verduska http://verduska.pt/
- Ecological kids http://www.ecologicalkids.pt/pt/
- miminhos da maria http://www.miminhosdamaria.com/
- Meekbum http://www.meekbum.com/
- B'bies http://www.bbies.fr/confection/
- Alva Baby http://www.alvababy.com/
- Mamidea http://www.mamidea.com/webshop/
- Little Lamb http://www.littlelambnappies.com/
Four hemp diapers (said to be very absorbent – I’ll confirm!) from Babydea). They can be supposedly used from birth, as long as you fold them (I’m still trying to better understand this part). They seem to me very comfortable and tie with a ribbon around, so it may be especially suitable for the night.
I also have some covers in PUL (Polyurethane laminate) which is a waterproof material, but breathable. I have one from Mita (size 1, with a snap for the umbilical cord), three velcro Little Lambs and a B'bies with side snaps.